Commercial Freezer Instruction Manual
1. The inclination angle of the refrigerator should not exceed 45 degrees during transportation and placement. Long-distance transport
The freezer should be placed for 2 hours before it can be powered on to prevent the system from being damaged due to excessive pressure.
Bad. For the first use, let the empty cabinet run for 1 hour, and then put it back when the temperature in the box drops.
2. The refrigerator should be kept away from heat sources, protected from direct sunlight, and better ventilated and drier.
place to put
(1) It should be placed in a place away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight.
Heat exchange with the outside world, not only through the condenser to dissipate heat to the outside world, the higher the external ambient temperature,
The slower the heat dissipation, the longer the working time of the refrigerator will be, the power consumption will be increased, and the cooling effect will be poor.
(2) It should be placed in a place with low humidity, due to the refrigerator, freezer shell, condenser, and compressors are all metal materials, if the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust,
Shorten the life of the refrigerator. At the same time, the humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the refrigerator.
dew, affecting electrical performance.
(3) It should be placed in a well-ventilated place. If the refrigerator and freezer are full of debris
Objects, or too close to the wall, bad luck for heat dissipation will affect the cooling effect. Refrigerator reverse side and two
There should be at least 10CM space on the front to facilitate heat dissipation.
(4) It should be placed on flat and solid ground, and the compressor should be kept level. This is not.
But for the sake of safety, it can make the compressor work smoothly and reduce vibration and noise.
(5) Do not damage the insulation layer of the power cord, do not overload the power cord, and do not change it at will.
Modify or lengthen the power cord.