Chest freezer is a commonly used electrical appliance. Whether it is in a shopping mall, a supermarket or a canteen, it often appears in our sight. So what should we pay attention to in the later maintenance? Let's tell you some methods in the Chest Freezer Factory below.
1. Internal cleaning, it is easy to fall into impurities when using the air return outlet for a long time, resulting in poor drainage, so it is best to clean it once a month; Cleaning method: remove the bottom laminate and clean it with a dry rag.
2. The radiator should not be cleaned once a month at most. Too much dust can easily lead to unsmooth ventilation and poor cooling effect. Cleaning method: Brush up and down along the cooling fins with a soft brush. Be careful not to brush left and right, which is easy to scratch.
3. When the chest freezer is not used for a long time, it will be electrified every two weeks for one day, which can prolong the service life of the compressor.
4. Place the freezer: it should be placed in a cool and dry environment with smooth air, keep close to the heat source and avoid direct sunlight. The distance between the cabinet and the wall should not be less than 20cm.
5. Clean the chest freezer regularly (at least once every 2 months). When cleaning, cut off the power supply first, gently scrub with neutral detergent and water, and then wipe off the detergent with clean water. Do not use washing powder, detergent powder, talcum powder, alkaline detergent, boiled water, oil, brushes, etc. to clean refrigerated display cabinets.