Daily maintenance of Ice Cream Showcase:
(1) Clean the compressor and condenser regularly
(2) Clean the ice cream showcase cabinet regularly (at least once every 2 months). When cleaning the water tank, cut off the power supply first, gently scrub with neutral detergent and water, and then wipe off the detergent by dipping it in clear water.
(3) When the ice cream showcase cabinet is not used for a long time, unplug the power plug and wipe the cabinet clean. After the cabinet is fully dry, close the door.
Correct usage of the ice cream showcase cabinet:
(1) The ice cream showcase cabinet should be placed in a place with good use environment and good ventilation, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 34 degrees Celsius.
(2) Newly purchased or transported display cabinets should be left standing for 2 to 6 hours before being turned on. Before use, electrify the box for 2 to 6 hours. Do not start immediately after shutdown, but wait for more than 5 minutes to avoid burning out the compressor.
(3) Dew removal switch of ice cream showcase cabinet should be in off state under normal circumstances, and the defogging switch should be turned on only when there is water condensation on the front glass, and then be turned off again after defogging.
(4) When using the ice cream showcase cabinet, the door opening times should be reduced as much as possible, and the time for accessing food should be shortened. Hot food should be cooled to room temperature before being put into the display cabinet.
(5) When preserving food, don't leave it too close to the tuyere.