When using 12V DC Freezer
1. Check whether the placement of the 12V DC Freezer meets the requirements.
2. Check whether the accessories are complete according to the packing list. Read the product manual in detail, and conduct a comprehensive inspection in accordance with the requirements of the manual.
3. Check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements. The power supply used should be 220V, 50Hz single-phase AC power. During normal operation, the voltage fluctuation is allowed to be between 187-242V. If the fluctuation is large or high and low, it will affect the normal operation of the compressor, and even burn the compressor.
4. Use single-phase three-hole inspection and separate wiring. Users who do not have a grounding device should install a grounding wire. When setting up the grounding wire, do not use tap water and gas pipes as the grounding wire, let alone connect to the telephone line and lightning rod.
5. Do not damage the insulation layer of the power cord, do not re-energize the power cord, and do not change or lengthen the power cord at will.
6. After the check is correct, let the refrigerator and freezer stand for half an hour, turn on the power, and carefully listen to whether the sound of the compressor is normal when starting and running, whether there is the sound of pipes colliding with each other, if the noise is too loud, check the product Whether it is placed stably, whether each pipeline is in contact, and make corresponding adjustments. If there is a loud abnormal sound, cut off the power immediately and contact a professional repairer.
7. Before storing food, refrigerators, and freezers should run without load for a period of time. After the temperature in the box decreases, put the food in. Do not store too much food. Try to avoid working at full capacity for a long time.