Commercial freezers refer to refrigerated or frozen freezers that are exclusively used by commercial operation channels such as supermarkets, cold drink stores, frozen goods stores, and hotels and restaurants to store ice cream, beverages, dairy products, quick-frozen foods, and food materials.
1. An independent dedicated socket must be used and grounded reliably. The refrigerator's power cord is equipped with a (grounded) plug that conforms to a standard three-wire (grounded) outlet. Under no circumstances should the third prong (ground) of the power cord be cut or removed.
2. It is strictly forbidden to put flammable and explosive dangerous goods and strong corrosive acids and alkalis in the freezer. 4. Do not use flammable sprays near the freezer to avoid fire.
3. When there is leakage of flammable gas such as gas: close the valve of gas leakage; open the exhaust device and doors and windows; do not pull or insert the power plug of the freezer;
4. The keys should be kept properly, and children should not be allowed to play in the cabinet to prevent accidents.
5. Once the power supply of the freezer is cut off, it will take more than five minutes before it can be reconnected to avoid damage to the compressor or system. For maintenance, the power plug must be unplugged. After the freezer is installed, the plug should be accessible to prevent the power plug from being pulled out in time in case of danger.
6. If the power cord needs to be lengthened, the cross-sectional area of the extension wire shall not be less than 0.75mm2. If the power cord is damaged, you must use a special cord, and contact the local after-sales service personnel of the freezer company to replace it.
7. Do not put food in the freezer that has just been connected to the power supply. Let the empty cabinet run for a period of time (about 3 hours in summer and about 2 hours in winter), and then put the frozen food into the cabinet for storage.
8. After the freezer is moved, it needs to stand for more than ten minutes before turning on the power.
9. Regularly clean the freezer, and unplug the power plug before cleaning for safety. Regularly dedusting the heat exchanger in the engine room can improve heat exchange efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
10. The commercial freezer with mechanical defrosting should be defrosted regularly to avoid excessive frost layer and increase the energy consumption of the freezer. When defrosting, first transfer the goods in the cabinet, let it stand for a period of time until the frost layer melts, and then use the defrosting shovel equipped with the freezer to remove it. Avoid using sharp objects to brute force defrosting, so as not to damage the inner wall of the freezer.